Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Your Feelings Matter

Please do not dismiss or belittle someone’s mental and physical pain. I work two jobs on top of trying to get my writing done and pursue my artistic interests. I don’t want to work hourly paying jobs for the rest of my life. My career goals are much different. I am exhausted. Working with people drains me, as it does many other people. And please don’t give that same tired reply of, “Why don’t you just quit one of your jobs?” I have bills to pay. “Why not just give the art up? That’s an expensive hobby and you can’t really make a living off of it.” No, but it’s like therapy for me. And truthfully, it’s not all that expensive if you hit the right deals. “Just stop complaining. Everyone goes through this.” But why is that normal? Why is it normal to be miserable all the time? Why can’t it be normal to love what you do? And why the bloody hell can’t people be decent to each other?
There’s my rant for the day. Remember, your feelings matter. Your feelings are important. Listen to what your body is telling you. Make time for yourself to de-clutter your emotions and stress. Don’t let anyone dismiss you just because “that’s normal”. It shouldn’t be normal. Let’s make this a happier world together through our passions!

Love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment