Saturday, November 19, 2016

Winter is Here

We've heard it through all the seasons of Game of Thrones that "Winter is Coming". Well, it's here! And I am not happy! It's cold and wet and I have to go outside and drive with crazy people to get to work. It's like everyone forgets how to drive when it starts to snow. Be safe, slow down a bit. It's not a race, but also, you don't need to go turtle speed. Have plenty of room between your front bumper and the rear bumper of the person in front of you in case it's slick to allow for some slide room. Leave a bit earlier, and all that good stuff. Please. Drive safe this winter.

As for the actual snow.... It's pretty, yes. But I'm pretty sure I'm going to freeze to death one of these winters. I sleep with a heavy comforter even in the summer, so this will be torture for me. Everyone is frolicking around and the snow hasn't even stuck yet! I do have to say, though.... It is quite fun to throw snowballs at people and make snowmen. As long as I have my nice, hot coffee, I think I might be able to survive the cold.


Stay warm. Drive safe. Winter is Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment