Sunday, November 20, 2016

Patterns with Meanings

I have been seeing the color combination of Blue and Purple for about 2 years now ~ I honestly forget when I started noticing these color pairings. Colors are important to me, especially in my work of dream interpretation. But when I started to see the colors in waking life, my color interpretation guides didn’t help me. I started to go crazy about what the color combination meant and why I kept seeing it everywhere. Everywhere. I was driven to tears from feeling so lost as to what it meant. People kept telling me that I was imagining things. They said that since I was focused on those colors, that’s why I kept seeing them. That maybe the colors had something to do with my chakras. Maybe it’s a warning? The reason, or meaning, that I am choosing to believe in this moment, though… is that I am on the right path, and this is a little huge from the universe, my Guides, and anyone watching over me.

My yoga instructor has blue and purple hair. The woman teaching me shamanism has blue and purple decor in her house ~ in the room that we practiced in, no less! My place of work, even though I would rather not be there, has the color theme of blue and purple!!!! These are just a few of the observations that I have had. And I haven’t noticed just the colors. I keep seeing the number sequences 747 and 737. On prices when I ring people up, on the clock, on license plates…

I know that I am going to be ok. I know that I am on the right path. I know that the things I am worried about will work out just fine. I am where I am supposed to be, and will end up where I am supposed to be if I keep true to myself.

What are some things that you have noticed? What do you feel it means for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment