Thursday, August 11, 2016

Pokemon GO!

Yep! I play it, too! Not very often since it's been really humid and muggy outside. I'll probably play more during Autumn. My Pokemon collection is very small, BUT I do have all three Eeveelutions! I was pretty happy about that!


But in all seriousness, this game is awesome! I don't necessarily mean the game itself, but rather how it's bringing people together! A few weeks ago, I was playing a later in the evening at the local outdoor mall, and meeting new people! I am a shy person; in fact, this blog is a huge step for me in overcoming my fears. So talking to strangers is really good for me! I met one person whose art is fantastic! But just mingled with the crowd in general.


Teams! Why is everyone hating on Valor? What did we do?! I love everyone! I have been very fortunate in the fact that my friends who are in Mystic and Instinct are still cool. There's no rivalry there. We just liked the colors and/or the Pokemon that each team had! For me, Valor's bird looks like a Phoenix, which is my symbol right now. Does being in Valor mean that I'm a bad person? I hope not!


Overall, this game is fantastic for overcoming social anxiety while having fun! Games really do bring people together. If shyness is a problem for you, I highly suggest playing this game and just seeing who you run into! And remember to "Stay aware of your surroundings and don't go anywhere dangerous!".


Peace, fellow gamers <3

No comments:

Post a Comment