Thursday, April 6, 2017

Stuck in a Rut

     Hello! Yes, I have been slacking. Yes, I have broken my promises of more articles. You have my sincerest apologies. Lately, I have been stuck in a rut. I've been struggling with depression and losing my job and putting way too much on my plate. I've been stressed out and dealing with some real life stuff. You know those days where you just cannot get out of bed no matter how hard to you try to convince yourself. You know those nights you just cannot sleep, even when you take some sort of sleeping aide. That's where I'm at. Just today, I slept in until two in the afternoon after another sleepless night.

     If you struggle like I do, please know that you are not alone. The way society wants us to live is not normal. It is not healthy. Work, eat, sleep, repeat. Somewhere in there, you have to try to fit in self care and socializing. I'm not gonna lie, work is the only time I really talk to people.

     I am working on myself. I am trying to pull myself from the fog. I am trying to strive for all that I know I can be. It is time for healing on a spiritual and emotional level. It is time for a deep and wholesome cleanse.

     So here is what I am currently working on: I am writing a dystopian novel. I'm also reading the book Utopia by Sir Thomas More. I have no doubt that it will be an amazing book. I'll be sure to let you all know, of course.

     Peace, love, and healing to all of you magical beings <3

No comments:

Post a Comment